WHY WAIT FOR IT TO BE BUILT WHEN YOU CAN MOVE IN NOW!! Live like you're on vacation year-round in this Toscana Isles waterfront Delray model home that is still under full builder's one-year warranty until April 2023. This house is like new, lightly lived in and had no damage from the hurricane! This immaculate offers 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 2 car garage! The spacious kitchen features quartz counter tops, a large center island, walk-in pantry, and stainless Kitchen-Aid appliances. The owners added an outdoor kitchen, additional overhead storage space in the garage and a brand-new whole house generator. There is beautiful tile and crown molding throughout the home and plenty of space for entertaining company. The enclosed extended lanai boosts an outdoor kitchen area to entertain friends and family or a quiet night in for a cookout. Beautiful water views to sip your coffee in the morning and catch a glimpse of the wildlife. Toscana Isles is a highly sought-after community that has a lot to offer its residents. Your low maintenance fees include the use of the amenity center, community pool, lawn and tree maintenance, lawn irrigation, a gorgeous gym, recreational facilities, and sports courts. Enjoy laying by the resort-style infinity pool, relaxing after a long day in the spa, fire pit with friends, playing a game of pool, or spending the day canoeing or kayaking on the 200 acres of ponds within the community. So much more to offer in your new community of friends. Work out in your state-of-the-art fitness center, lakefront activities room, tennis and bocce courts, playground, and even a dog park. Located just one mile east of I-75. An ideal location for commuters, yet still only minutes away from around a half dozen beautiful sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast, Historic Downtown Venice, restaurants, and Sarasota Memorial hospital location. Don't miss out on this home in Toscana Isles!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,023 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
TOSCANA ISLES PH 5 UN 2
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price