Welcome to this classic single-level waterfront home (block construction) in the heart of highly desirable Venetian Isles neighborhood. You will love the open floor plan, tiled floors, formal living room, light and bright Florida room, and large and open eat-in kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, wood cabinetry, dry bar, and wine fridge. Relax outside undercover in your 24' x 12' waterside lanai overlooking the water and sparking pool/spa deck tucked away behind a privacy screening of lush tropical landscaping. The boater will delight over the newer concrete seawall and composite dock complete with water, electric, and boat lift! Best of all, NO BRIDGES with direct access out to Tampa Bay! All of this located mere minutes (boat ride or drive) to vibrant downtown St. Petersburg, shopping, restaurants, and an easy drive to St.Pete's world-famous beaches, Tampa International & St. Pete/Clearwater airports, and all points north and south. This truly is an opportunity that is not to be missed! Home has hurricane shutters. Fourth bedroom currently utilized as an office (closet can be added back). Buyer to verify all measurements and information herein.
Residential - Single Family, Mediterranean, 1 Story
2,344 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener.
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors. Corner Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price