Pre-Construction. To be built. At 2,236 square feet this Montura Coastal home sits along Waterview Landing's charming interior pond surrounded by beautiful palm trees, maintained landscaping, and gorgeous breezes. This west-ward facing home is perfect for beautiful, afternoon Florida sunsets. Enjoy your backyard! This outdoor living space makes this home exceptional for entertaining friends and family. The outside patio features an expansive covered lanai, 12' sliding glass doors, a full height exterior privacy wall, and an outdoor kitchen prep package. Wow! Talk about being the life of the party. Inside your home, 6' inch tray ceilings in the great room, primary bedroom, and foyer create luxurious 10' tall ceilings. The floor plan includes an additional fourth bedroom and private bathroom creating that perfect extra space for out-of-town guests. Get this home while it's still available! Anticipated move-in date is Summer 2024.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,236 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas Connected
- Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Pest Guard System, Smart Home, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Private Mailbox, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price