Located in the private and fully landscaped amenity-rich community of Forest Creek, this Neal Homes "Valor II" floor plan home is perfect for the Florida lifestyle. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home features oversized tile and engineered Brazilian hardwood through out the main living area. A gourmet style kitchen featuring granite modeled Corian counters, stainless appliances, custom tile backsplash and cherry colored cabinets with a open floor plan perfect for entertaining. Outside pride of ownership continues with its beautifully landscaped yard and oversized screened patio overlooking the pond out back. Forest Creek offers a award winning resort style gated community, pool and spa, fitness center, basketball court, fishing pier, nature trails, park, multiple gazebos and not one but two dog parks and a 18-acre lake for fishing and canoe/kayaking! A great location located close to I75 for quick access to Bradenton, Sarasota and St. Petersburg, grocery stores, restaurants and Outlet Mall just minutes away. CDD reflected in the taxes. .
Single Family, 1 Story
1,162 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
FOREST CREEK PH II-B REV
Cable Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Buffalo Creek Middle
Parrish Community High
- Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters.
Cash, Conventional, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price